How to Import Your Book to Kindle
Your download will contain an EPUB file. Follow these instructions if you want to import it to your Kindle library.
Method 1: Using the Send to Kindle App
- Download the Send to Kindle app from Amazon.
- Choose Windows App or Mac App from the menu for your operating system.
- Install and run the app. Follow the instructions to connect to your Amazon account if needed.
- Locate the EPUB file you want to send to your Kindle. Right-click on the file and select “Send to Kindle” from the context menu. Alternatively, open the app itself and drag the file onto the app.
- Choose your Kindle devices from the list of available devices.
- Click “Send” to transfer the file to your selected devices.
- If it worked, you will see the file sync to your library on your device within a minute or two.
Method 2: Email the EPUB File
- To find your unique email address, log in to Amazon and visit this URL: https://amazon.com/myk. Select your device from the “Devices” tab.
- Copy the “@kindle.com” email address associated with your device.
- Send an email to this address and attach the EPUB file to the email. It doesn’t need a subject text or body message.
- Check your Kindle device for a confirmation email from Amazon.
- Follow any instructions provided to complete the transfer of the EPUB file.
You can also find your custom email address from the Kindle app itself on your phone or tablet or Kindle device.
- Open the Kindle app.
- Click the “More” menu in the bottom right corner.
- Click Settings.
- You will see “Send to Kindle Email Address” shown on the screen.
Feel free to contact us if you have any other questions.